ST. ANTHONY'S CHURCH
The first settlers came to Rama in 1904-1910 from Galicia, Austria. This is when territory around Rama belonged to the Diocese of Prince Albert. The first parish for these settlers was rural Dobrowody, named after a village that most settlers came from in Austria.
In 1920, Fr. Stephan Mayer CSSR established a new parish in the village of Rama. It's was named St. Anthony. The building of the church began in 1920 and was completed in 1922.
The building of the Grotto - a replica of Our Lady of Lourdes in France began in 1939 and was completed in 1941. The first pilgrimage on August 14&15 took place that year and continues annually to the date. Also in 1941, a rectory was built on the church grounds. In 1977 St. Anthony's celebrated its 75th Anniversary. In 1998 a ramp was added to the church. Boundaries were redesigned in February 2001, making St. Anthony's Mission Parish.
1922-1928- Rev.Stephan Mayer, Rev. Joseph Knapik and Rev. I. Shalla of Yorkton.
1928-1930 - Rev. Theodor Przybylek-resident
1930-1933 - Rev. J. Cybart - Fish Creek, Rev. S. Bona and Rev. M. Hudak - Kuroki
Sept. 1933 - Oct. 1962 - Rev. Anthony Sylla, OMI - Resident
Oct. 1962 - June 1978 - Rev. John Bednarz, OMI - Resident
June 1978 - Jan. 1979 - Rev. E. Lukasik - Kuroki
Jan. 1979 - Sept. 1979 - Rev. A. Vandendriessche - Canora
Sept. 1979 - Aug. 1982 - Rev. Roman Wesolowski - Kuroki
Sept. 1982 - Sept. 1983 - Rev. Jerry Bauche - Wadena
Sept. 1983 - Aug. 1988 - Rev. Emmett Morrissey - Wadena
Sept. 1988 - Aug. 1989 - Rev. Ted Pajak, MSF - Canora
Sept. 1989 - May 1990 - Rev. John Szkodzinski, OMI - Sturgis
June 1990 - Aug. 1991 - Rev. Frank Frazik, OMI - Sturgis
Sept. 1991 - Apr. 1995 - Rev. Ted Pajak, MSF - Canora
May 1995 - July 2000 - Rev. Zdzislaw Francis Wawryszuk - Canora
Aug. 2000 - Jan. 2001 - Rev. Hector Seville - Canora
Feb. 2001 - July 2005 - Rev. Andrzej Sowa, OMI - Sturgis
Aug. 2005 - July 2008 - Rev. Antoni Degutis, OMI - Sturgis
Aug. 2008 - Aug. 2017 - Rev. Marcin Mironiuk, OMI - Sturgis
Sept. 2017 - Rev. Michal Pajak, OMI - Sturgis